Sunday, October 12, 2014

I have a thing for Ferry Boats

The first stop after moving out of Villa P&P is Corsica.

I'm going to miss this view
Since Corsica is a French island it was fairly easy to catch a ferry from Nice, but the ferry itself takes six hours.


I'm a sucker for a man in uniform
I must say Corsica-Sardinia ferries is the best. They provided us with a fully decked out cruise ship for the ride.

Top Deck pool to get a bit of tanning in
The water was amazingly blue
We spent most of the time lounging on the top deck and reading (top ten summer reads coming soon I promise) but the sunset stole the show! 


Pink clouds over the island are just like cotton candy! 

  
Back to the sunset! 



Going
Going
Gone

I'll never let go Jack...oh sorry Titanic moment, you understand. 

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment