Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Magical Santa-Giulia Beach

Corsica is a wonderful island and the gem of the island is Santa-Giulia Beach. 


If you are in Corsica and want to relax, go here! We rented bikes so we could ride from Porto-Vecchio to the beach, it was about four or five miles. There were no sidewalks, two lane mountainous roads and we almost got run over 35 times each, but risking our lives was SO worth it. 

Nicki Armstrong
We found it!
The picture doesn't do the water justice. I assure you, it is the clearest water I have ever been in. You could see all the little fish and there were rocks to climb on and re-enact "The Little Mermaid."



Nicki went for a dip
Of course I did too
Hello Hello
 This was not the time to have lost your under water camera. We are on the hunt for a new one before we get to Greece. But even with the added risk I couldn't pass up all the photo ops. 



It is a perfect beach! Plenty of space, a restaurant, a place to buy a quick ice cream-all the essentials. However, the sand is very hard packed so a fluffy towel is necessary!

We were really excited, tanning is our favorite activity
Having to bike home, less exciting. This time the ride only took 15 minutes since we knew where we were going. I would say Santa-Giulia beach is THE must see of Corsica.  

This is how much I love activities
Bye Nicki
I almost died trying to bike and photo at the same time, but I have to prove somehow that we are active!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment