Tuesday, August 19, 2014

An Artistic day in Antibes

Antibes, France is so picturesque. If I was Pablo Picasso I would never have left.


Antibes is a small town in the South of France, about 25 minutes from Nice by train. We came for the day to visit the Picasso museum and generally wander around because, like most French towns, it is absolutely adorable.

Posing? Who's posing?
BFF in France
What a view
The art critic at work
She's a pro ladies and gents
I'll say it, I don't get it
Learning
Castle walls
Not a bad view from your office
This is my "I don't believe it's art" face
Stunning
Hey Pablo

Make sure you walk back down the hill and grab dinner in a cafe and walk through the artist market, it closes around 7pm. Who knows, maybe you'll discover the next Picasso!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment