Sunday, June 1, 2014

To Pack or Not To Pack

Like Meg said packing is a nightmare. Our flight leaves tomorrow, early evening, and Meg is all ready to go! I however, have just started packing today...  



Meg showing how organized and packed she is on Instagram.



Packing is not a simple task, especially when you have to pack months worth of clothing in just one suitcase.  It is also a task made much more difficult when your room looks like mine does... I may be a bit of a hoarder... 



I'm sure most bloggers wouldn't show you this because it's appalling, but I wanted everyone to know what I'm dealing with. I just can't decide what I want to bring!?




My sister even posted this lovely gem on Twitter.




I know it's terrible, and disgusting. But I really just can't decide what to pack, I want to bring everything but I know I can't! I have a default packing list saved as a note on my iphone so I can use it as packing inspiration whenever necessary. But seeing as I am traveling for much longer than I normally do, it's not nearly as helpful as it usually is...


Packing list 


!!!!!!!!!!

I should probably get to the actual packing now (instead of just blogging about it). Hopefully all goes well, most likely I'll be packing right until I need to leave for the plane tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment